Fraser’s promotion is a testimony to the significant contribution he has consistently made to his clients and THM. Fraser is a senior restructuring professional with experience of advising corporates, investors and creditors in stressed and distressed situations across a number of jurisdictions including the UK, Germany, Iceland, Ireland and the Netherlands.
Fraser has considerable experience working alongside management teams and boards of companies to provide hands-on support and advice on complex financial restructurings and other special situations. Fraser focuses on THM’s Stakeholder Value Delivery service offering, providing support to clients and their portfolio companies at all stages of the distressed investment life cycle to manage transition, protect and enhance value and realise investments.
Specific expertise includes crisis and cash management, business planning, options analysis and contingency planning, business / assets disposals, leading negotiations, stakeholder management and corporate governance. Fraser has worked on assignments across a number of sectors and he has particular experience in real estate assets. Fraser qualified as a chartered accountant in 2005.
- Chief Financial Officer and adviser to the board of a Dutch real estate company with German retail and light-industrial assets, advising on its €800 million debt restructuring, lease negotiations with tenants and exit planning (ongoing).
- Adviser to the board of a German real estate company with significant retail assets, advising on strategic options for repayment of its £400 million debt and a successful sale of the business.
- Financial adviser to one of Iceland’s largest lease finance businesses (with a securitisation structure of approximately £300 million) on its financial and operational restructuring and subsequent refinancing and corporate simplification.
- Financial adviser to Real Estate Opportunities plc, a real estate company with assets in Ireland and the UK, on its £1 billion restructuring.
- Providing cash management support to Almatis, a leading global manufacturer of alumina, as part of its $1 billion debt restructuring.