Neil's promotion is a testimony to the significant contribution he has consistently made to his clients and THM. Neil is a senior restructuring professional with experience of advising clients in stressed and distressed situations across a number of jurisdictions including the UK, Germany, Eastern Europe and Ireland.
Neil has considerable experience working alongside management teams and boards of companies to provide hands-on support through complex operational and financial restructurings and other special situations. Specific expertise includes crisis stabilisation and cash management, project and stakeholder management, business planning, operational assessments and business integration. Neil has worked on restructuring assignments across a number of sectors and has particular experience in health care, manufacturing, hospitality and leisure, insurance and real estate sectors.
Neil is an Associate of the Institute of Management Accountants.
- Adviser to the Board of a major UK health care provider, in connection with its ongoing financial restructuring.
- Adviser to the securitisation vehicles of Punch Taverns plc, in connection with its £2.2 billion financial restructuring.
- Adviser to the Board of a German real estate company with significant retail assets, advising on strategic options for the repayment of the company’s debt and managing the successful sale of the business.
- Adviser to the Board of Travelodge, a UK based budget hotel operator, supporting management in the development and implementation of a financial and operational restructuring.
- Adviser to the Board on the restructuring of Quinn Group Limited, a private conglomerate of manufacturing and insurance businesses, headquartered in Ireland, during its €1.2 billion financial restructuring and corporate reorganisation to ring-fence the key manufacturing businesses.
- Advising an Eastern European manufacturing company through a restructuring process, including business planning, detailed operations management and options analysis.
- Adviser to the board of Danoptra Holdings Limited during its £200m recapitalisation and debt for equity swap.
- Adviser to the board of Le Meridien Hotels & Resorts on a £2.1 billion restructuring.
- Project manager responsible for the co-ordination of the wind down of Andersen Worldwide, the £1 billion central management body of the Andersen network of firms.